Our client seeks an impressive candidate to join its team as a Residential Conveyancing professional. Based in Cardiff, the successful candidate will work in a supportive and engaging environment; this is a superb opportunity working for a reputable Leading UK Law Firm who's business, client and employee ethos is second to none.
Key attributes for the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Qualified Licensed Conveyancer/CILEX/Solicitor.
- Ability to deal with technical and non standard conveyancing work.
- Ability to deal with all aspects of residential conveyancing including unregistered land, leasehold, new build properties, repossession and receiver sales, adverse possession, easements and unusual circumstances.
- Experience of dealing with high net worth clients/property portfolio owners, other financial institutions and other legal advisers is desirable.
- Adaptable approach - dealing with larger estates, flats, defective title matters, compliance and risk aspects, undertaking and possess practical conveyancing knowledge.
- Strong commercially minded approach.
- Deliver excellent client service and provide innovative solutions.
- Sufficient experience to require minimal supervision.
- You will be self-motivated and able to work within a team
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Committed to delivering excellent client service at all times.
- Business acumen with the the ability to be an integral part of the teams business development.
- Enthusiastic, driven and genuinely enjoy what you do!
The right candidate can expect career progression and plenty of support in an engaging environment.
Please contact us to discuss further or apply without delay.