about 1 month ago
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
My client is a friendly, professional and results driven law firm based in Kent advising on Business Law, Corporate Governance, International Business, Commercial Conveyancing and all Family related issues including Residential Conveyancing. They are currently looking to recruit a Licensed Conveyancer/Assistant Solicitor to join their expanding Conveyancing department.
The successful Licensed Conveyancer/Assistant Solicitor must a minimum of 7 years' PQE within Conveyancing. You will also have experience within Residential Property and ideally Commercial Property and other areas of the practice. As the Licensed Conveyancer/Assistant Solicitor, you will have experience dealing with a range of Residential Property matters including; advising clients on buying and selling properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and re-mortgages. The Licensed Conveyancer/Assistant Solicitor may be required to assist with Commercial Property matters. You will be working alongside the Partner to look over the Conveyancing department. Management experience is beneficial but not essential as training can be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Licensed Conveyancer/Assistant Solicitor to join a well established firm based in Kent.
Required Skills & Experience :
• Minimum of 7 years' PQE within Conveyancing
• Experience advising clients on purchasing and buying properties, transfer of equity, shared ownership and re-mortgages
• Ideally have experience within Commercial Property and other areas of the practice as you may be required to assist in these areas
• Ideally possess management experience as you will be working alongside a Partner to look over the Conveyancing department
• Ability to prioritise a workload effectively
• Pleasant and positive manner in dealing with colleagues, clients and team members
• Location: Kent
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 20-01-2017
• Reference: YK225
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close