Legal Support Assistant / Secretary – Property Team
Our leading Legal 500 client in the heart of Bristol are looking for a Legal Support Assistant / Secretary to join the team in Construction.
The role will involve supervision and co-ordination of the day to day activities of a team of LSA’s along with providing high quality LSA support to a group of lawyers.
- Operational – Travel & Meeting arrangements, Finance and Risk management and performance reporting
- Client Development – Assist with pitch production & events, managing contact lists, client research and preparing resources for client meetings
- Fee Earner Support – Producing legal in house style documents, file closing tasks, expenses and client enquires
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to support fee earners through proactive interaction & understanding of their needs
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent IT skills across the MS suite of programmes
- The want to undertake any training as required by the firm to meet the needs of the business
- Five weeks’ annual leave (with the additional flexible option to buy/sell up to a week on an annual basis)
- Additional discretionary one day as an ‘office shut down’ day annually at Christmas time.
- Lifestyle Hour – a discretionary benefit to provide a fully flexible time slot for employees to take an additional hour away from work on a weekly basis in order to balance their personal lifestyle needs and their workload
- Life Assurance (4 x reference salary once you’ve achieved three months service)
- Contributory pension scheme with variable contribution options and the opportunity to salary exchange, which is a great way to boost both your pension and your take home salary through dealing with your NI contributions more efficiently
- Childcare voucher scheme (saving tax and NI through salary exchange)
- Cycle to work scheme (saving tax and NI through salary exchange – available after successful completion of probation period)
- Enhanced and bespoke maternity, paternity & adoption arrangements
- Staff conveyancing scheme – limited to two transactions per year and available to staff after completion of 12 months service
- Discounted shopping
If you are interested in this role, please contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff office or apply directly below: