Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing - Southampton
A leading legal 500 client based in Southampton currently have a great opportunity for a conveyancing legal secretary with good legal secretarial experience to work for this renowned Hampshire conveyancing based firm. This is a Legal Secretary where you will be assisting in the day to day duties of the conveyancers/associates within the conveyancing department.
The role entails lots of client contact and maintaining of relationships, responsibility of conveyancers correspondence and lots of internal communication with other fee earners within the firm. Previous legal experience within conveyancing is essential.
• Legal Secretarial experience
• Conveyancing experience required
• Experience of dealing with clients
• Accurate typing of at least 60wpm
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexibility to help out where necessary
Contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL for further information.