Cathedral Appointments are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a local, friendly firm based in Newton Abbot. The ideal candidate will have experience working within Residential Conveyancing.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Providing high quality secretarial and administrative support to the team
· Undertaking fast and accurate audio typing duties
· Diary management
· Answering and directing telephone calls where appropriate
· Formatting and proofreading documents
· Maintaining client files and filing to a high standard
· Ideally, you will have experience of working as a Legal Secretary within a Residential Conveyancing position
· Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with minimum speeds of 60wpm
· You will be highly professional and organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
· You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
· You will have strong client care skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge with a local firm. On offer is a competitive starting salary and a very friendly, supportive working environment. If you are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV through to Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Secretary, Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Property, Law Firm, Digital Dictation, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Newton Abbot, Newton Abbot Jobs, Devon Jobs