Our client is a firm of Solicitors based in Berkshire and we are recruiting a full time Legal Secretary to be based in their Central Reading office.
- Provide legal secretarial services in the Residential Conveyancing dept of a firm of Solicitors.
- Prepare documents and correspondence through word processing and audio-typing.
- Manage and process filing of documents including include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Manage and process correspondence and enclosures for dispatch.
- Manage and coordinate appointments diary and arrange meetings.
- Receiving enquiries from Clients and other members of the firm and taking messages accurately and confidently.
- Coordinate and manage all photocopying and printing. Undertake all such work if an office assistant is not available.
- Prepare the meeting room for meetings and the tidy the room after the meetings have concluded.
- Legal Secretarial experience in the Residential Conveyancing area of law.
- High accuracy levels.
- Appropriate numeracy, literacy and IT skills in relevant packages.
- Confident communication skills on the telephone and in-person.
- Understands and promotes importance of customer care and confidentiality.
- Able and willing to work under pressure, to deadlines and to prioritise work-load effectively.
- Maintain alignment with Fee-Earner work output.
- Proactive approach to the work-load and client enquiries.
- Able to work without supervision.
Desirable skills and attributes
- Good "O" levels or GCSEs particularly in English
Salary range: DOE
- We commit to discussing all opportunities with you in advance and we will never send your CV to a client without your permission.
- Magenta operates strictly in accordance with its Code of Conduct For Diversity and Equality, Recruitment, Business and Ethical Standards.
- Contact us to discuss this opportunity and other vacancies that may be suitable.