5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join our Residential team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm in Bristol. You will be tasked with a full range of Secretarial duties including digital dictation, diary management and filing.
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will develop your technical and commercial skills through bespoke knowhow and development programmes ensuring you exceed all expectations. We have a flat hierarchy and you will be a highly valued member of the team and firm and we will ensure your hard work is recognised.
As a Legal Secretary your day to day remit includes:
* Filing, electronic filing, undertaking electronic property searches and general admin duties such as faxing, scanning and photocopying.
* Creating and updating Excel spreadsheet reports.
* Digital dictation (audio typing).
* Creating mail merge documentation.
* Dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements and generating a large number of bills on a monthly basis.
* Managing diary appointments and making arrangements for meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
* Accuracy, sound organisational skills and flexibility are also required along with previous secretarial experience in a legal environment, ideally within property or commercial property.
* Experience of using and downloading documents from Land Registry Direct.
* Experience of Outlook for emails and diary management.
* Experience or willingness to assist with business development initiatives such as adding contacts to the firms data base, typing articles and creating power point presentations.
* Will show a willingness to assist other members of the team when required.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.
About the Company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.