Legal Secretary: Real Estate- Cathedral Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Real Estate team of a leading Truro law firm. You will deal with primarily rural and agricultural matters and you will be working alongside two fee earners.
Responsibilities of Legal Secretary will include, but are not limited to:
· Audio typing by means of digital dictation and also copy typing
· Client communication via the telephone, accurately recording messages and providing assistance where possible
· Effective diary management
· The efficient upkeep of all databases, records, filing systems, along with the opening and closing of files
Background/Skills of a Legal Secretary:
· You will be an experienced Legal Secretary, ideally with Rural and Agricultural experience, but this is not essential
· Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with speeds of 65wpm plus
· You will be highly organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
· You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
· You will be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
· Digital dictation and case management experience advantageous
Our client requires someone who has previous experience working as a Legal Secretary, so that they can ‘hit the ground running’. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and to work within a friendly office environment. On offer is a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits including; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and the benefit of an employee share ownership scheme.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Legal, Secretary, Real Estate, Property, Agricultural, Rural, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Cornwall, Truro Jobs