5 months ago
A Well-established and reputable High Street Law Firm in Market Harborough, is currently looking for a Legal Secretary experienced in Wills, Probate and Trust Powers of Attorney on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful Legal Secretary must audio type, have high levels of accuracy and pay strong attention to detail, with excellent spelling and grammar and a professional telephone manner. The Secretary will need to have excellent IT and literacy skills, as well as being extremely well organised. They should also be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate excellent work ethic, with strong interpersonal and communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a Secretary to join a fantastic Law Firm, gain more experience within this Sector and a rewarding career as a Legal Secretary.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must audio type, have high levels of accuracy and pay strong attention to detail
• Excellent spelling and grammar and a professional telephone manner
• Excellent IT and literacy skills, as well as being extremely well organised
• Excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Candidate must have great initiative as well as being a good team player
• Excellent technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
• Location: Market Harborough
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 12.06.2017
• Reference: YJ375
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (East Midlands) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.