My client is a well known regional firm with an exceptional reputation. They require a litigation legal secretary to support all fee earners within respective department in the provision of legal secretarial services within the context of the firm's business plans, Client Charter and One Team ethos.
Salary is up to £17,000.
* To support the Department in the management of the secretarial
workload, ensuring department priorities are met.
* To support all fee earners within the department in the production
of files by typing dictated work as directed.
* To support fee earners in the maintenance of files by effective file
* To assist fee earners in dealing with file related queries either
face to face or by telephone.
* To ensure internal and external clients are dealt with efficiently
and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the fee earner
within the context of the Client Charter.
* To assist in general office administration and in the locating of
files when necessary.
* To answer all external and internal telephone calls efficiently and
politely and take messages, as necessary.
* To ensure that all compliance matters, internal methods, systems,
policies and procedures are adhered to.
* To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with
* Any other duties as required from time to time.
Technical / Professional Expertise Preferred
* Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
* Proficient with Microsoft applications
* Good working knowledge of the firm's accounting and practice systems
* Practical experience of audio typing (preferably legal) and handling
* Self Awareness & Impact On Others
* Intellectual Flexibility & Knowledge
* Working With Others
* Workload Management
* Client Relationship Management
Please contact Connor Franks, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.