5 months ago
A well-established firm of solicitors based in Newark are currently recruiting for an experienced legal secretary to assist with the delivery of legal services for their Newark Office. The position alone is offered on a full time permanent basis, with a Firm that provides a wide range of quality legal services to individual and business clients across the East Midlands and beyond.
With Success, the Legal Secretary must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own. Daily duties would include arranging appointments using diary management system, preparing letters and court documents, dealing and liaising with enquiries from clients, Copying, scanning and faxing, including preparation of bundles. The secretary would also need to prepare all relevant paperwork for the accounts department, delivering and collecting documents, filing and other general administration work. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a rewarding career within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent audio-typing skills
• knowledge of law and legal procedures would be beneficial but not essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
• Ability to work to deadlines
• The ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
• Location: Newark
• Salary range (DOE): £17,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 12.06.2017
• Reference: YJ356
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Newark) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.