We are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary in our Dublin office on a full time permanent basis.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with strong organisational skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and innovative
- Flexible and resilient with good problem solving skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good level of numeracy
- Willingness, reliability, attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience in a professional services or partnership environment
- Law firm experience
- Insurance litigation experience
Kennedys’ Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,500 people worldwide across 27 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it’s what we call Legal advice in black and white.
What do we have to offer?
At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.