5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a successful and reputable Law Firm based in Stanmore. The firm offers a high level of service and expertise that is continually improving, priding themselves on the responsiveness to the needs of their client. Due to continuous growth within the firm, they are now looking for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their Property team in Stanmore on a permanent full-time basis.
The Conveyancing Legal Secretary must have 10+ years’ experience within Conveyancing as a Legal Secretary. They should also be able to undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details. The Secretary should be able to work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required. Main responsibilities include arranging appointments and dealing with clients, filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date. The Conveyancing Legal Secretary will be able to answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner, audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes; also handling all confidential information discreetly.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and highly qualified individual to join a successful Law Firm and progressing their career as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ideally hold 10+ years' experience within Conveyancing as a Legal Secretary
• Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes
• Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
• Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details
• Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
• Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
• Access and input data on to the firm’s client database
• Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
• Handle all confidential information discreetly
• Location: Stanmore
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 08.06.2017
• Reference: YK391
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.