6 months ago
Full time Legal Secretary/Assistant Residential Conveyancing Team Sidmouth
Due to the success of our residential conveyancing team we are looking for a highly motivated residential secretary/assistant to work in our Sidmouth office for the Team. You will be required to pick up overflow typing within the Team, cover reception on occasions and assist generally so a flexible approach to duties is essential.
To apply for this position you will need at least 5 years conveyancing experience, have excellent attention to detail, accuracy and presentation and be able to audio type at speeds in excess of 65wpm.
The role is varied and includes:
* digital audio typing
* diary and brought forward management
* telephone contact with clients
* file opening and management
The right candidate would have the following attributes:
* Be prepared to work extremely hard for a very committed team.
* Have a sense of humour.
* Display a pleasant manner in dealing with colleagues and clients. Tact and resilience are essential qualities.
* An effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of written English.
* Personally efficient and well organised, with good control of diary systems and competent with computer facilities.
* Ability to work and respond calmly under pressure in a busy environment.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Able to audio type at speeds in excess of 65wpm.
* Full time hours – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.15pm with one hour for lunch.
Salary at market rate commensurate with experience.