Our client, a highly regarded Private Practice based in Greater Manchester, are looking to recruit a Litigation Executive into their successful and growing Personal Injury department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Handling a mixed case load of both credit hire and personal injury files
• Drafting claim forms, Particulars of Claim, schedule of losses
• Drafting directions questionnaire and proposed directions
• Drafting witness statements
• Requesting medical records
• Drafting List of Documents
• Requesting Police Reports
• Preparing trial bundles
• Drafting Brief’s to Counsel
• Instructing Counsel
• Arranging pre-trial conferences
• To ensure that all cases are dealt with in compliance with the CILEx Code of Conduct, rules, regulations and Standards.
• To practice good file management.
• Ensure all important dates are diarised and actioned when appropriate.
• Keep up to date with all correspondence and communication relating to all files.
• Comply with the firm's practices and procedures.
• Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures.
• To assist with the efficient running of the office generally
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 12 – 18 months’ litigation experience in either Personal Injury or Credit Hire
Litigation experience is essential for this role.