2 months ago
Closing Date: 31/10/2017
Contract:12 month FTC
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
To work as a versatile team member of the Secretarial Support team, ensuring work is completed in accordance with Horwich Farrelly’s standards and within the required timescales.
* To provide secretarial and administrative support to a variety of fee earners to enable the department to operate at optimum efficiency.
* To be confident in dealing with telephone calls and queries as and when required.
* To prepare accurate correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing.
* To ensure that work produced is of a high standard, reflecting the quality of Horwich Farrelly standards.
* To ensure the confidentiality of the firm’s and client’s documentation and information; to ensure all working practices are complied with as set out in the Office Manual.
* To work flexibly as part of a team and be versatile to the needs and expectations of the business.
* To provide support to other secretaries/support teams as directed by Secretarial Supervisors.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Secretary
* Excellent secretarial and organisational skills
* The ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent audio typing skills (using digital dictation)
* Able to work independently and use own initiative
* Excellent telephone manner
* The ability to work under pressure and produce a high accurate output of work
* Proficient use of office equipment, i.e. photocopier, fax etc.
The closing date for this role should be treated as a guide as we will hold interviews as applications are received. Therefore, we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible as the vacancy may be filled prior to the date provided.