Legal Recruitment Consultant - Warm Desk - Manchester
Due to growth, we are looking to recruit a legal recruitment consultant into our busy Personal Legal Services and Insurance Law team in Manchester.
Launched in 2003, BCL Legal has grown to become the market leader in Legal recruitment in the North West.
Initially launched in Manchester, our success has allowed us to expand; we now employ almost 60 people acting for law firms and in house legal departments covering locations in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, the North East, the Midlands, Bristol and the South West as well as London. We are currently expanding and looking to recruit into our busy Manchester office.
What We Offer
We have been recognised as one of the "Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For" for 2016 and 2017. Here are some of the reasons why:
· We have an exceptionally strong brand which helps us to attract the best candidates and clients. We are superbly represented on the PSLs of numerous leading law firms.
· We provide superb training and ongoing coaching and support for our people.
· Leadership which inspires, invests and is engaged.
· Superb systems, tech and processes which allows consultants to succeed.
· A highly competitive basic salary and superb commission structure, complemented by great incentives and benefits.
· A transparent and merit based system for promotion and progression.
· A positive, lively, supportive team which lives by our values.
· We work hard, but this is not a "boiler room" type of environment.
· Really rather cool offices in Manchester city centre!
Additionally, this particular vacancy is for someone to move on to a "warm desk" - we have the clients, we are on the PSLs, we have the candidates - everything is in place for you to succeed.
Who We Are Looking For
We are open on background - you may currently be working in recruitment (any white collar sector), the legal profession (Paralegal, CILEX or Solicitor) or commerce - we have successful consultants on the team from each of these backgrounds. As such, character is more important to us and we're interested in people who are self motivated, professional and resilient. Ideally a graduate, you will possess strong inter personal and communication skills.
If you would like any further information please contact Rob Barklamb at BCL Legal. If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer