Employment Legal PA
£31,800 Salary & Fantastic culture and benefits package!!
A top 200 firm in Oxford is looking for a Legal PA to join their busy, thriving office to support fee earners, associates and solicitors within the office.
This Legal position is not a traditional legal PA/Secretary role and requires the following duties:
* Scheduling and maintaining allocated partner(s) and associates' diaries external and internal meetings.
* Co-ordinating and organising client invoicing projects monthly to include scheduling and conducting allocated partner(s) and associates' WIP meetings timely; requesting, reviewing and preparation of proformas; raising invoices and preparation of supporting documentation
* Receiving and reviewing prepared invoices for accuracy and finally arranging delivery of approved invoices to clients within the agreed timeframe
* Assisting Credit Control with unpaid invoices, liaising with clients as necessary
* Organising client matter inception - opening new client and matter files accurately and timely and production of terms of business letters. Liaising with Risk Counsel where appropriate
As the main part of this role is the billing aspect and PA side to support others.
Requirements are the following:
* Typing Speed of 70wpm
* Employment Law experience is preferable but will consider those who have not
* Highly Numerate
* Excellent Eye for detail
* Able to handle a busy environment, and manage a heavy workload whilst supporting many people
* A least 5 years PA experience, ideally in a legal environment
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity and immediate consideration.
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.