Legal Float Assistant / Secretary - Spalding
My client is a Legal 500, multi service law firm who, due to expansion, are now looking for a Legal Float Assistant / Secretary to join the support team in spalding.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working in a Legal enviroment as a Secretary and will be able to provide full secretarial and administrative support service to the Partner and Fee Earners across different practice areas of the firm.
You will possess good communications skills in order to liaise with clients and other staff as appropriate. You will also have excellent organisational and time management and possess the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
If you possess the required skills, experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your career in an established law firm.
Required Skills & Experience
• You must have previous experience working in a Legal environment
• Able to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Fee Earners
• Ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Good communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
Contact Robert Adams at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or apply below.