2 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds is not your average law firm and we're not looking for average people. We do things differently - in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. That's how we've become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a legal executive to join our thriving Corporate Real Estate team in Birmingham.
Our deal and client coverage is unparalleled – external commentators often refer to us as one of the largest Real Estate practices and there are very few firms that have such a varied portfolio of work.
Our Birmingham Corporate Real Estate team acts for a wide range of corporate occupiers including a large range of household names. We act on all property matters for these clients from their most strategic projects (such as HQ relocations) to their routine estate management transactions (licences, renewals, acquisitions etc.) – and everything in between.
We are looking for a Legal Executive to join us.
You will be an important member of our client service teams, managing your own caseload and being a key individual on major projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transactional documentation including surrenders, lease renewals and licences, freehold sales and acquisitions.
• Undertaking, reviewing and reporting on search results, title investigation and negotiated documents
• Providing real estate support to our corporate and banking colleagues on their projects.
• Managing more junior members of the team on post-completion aspects of the transactions, including SDLT Returns, applications to Companies House and Land Registry applications.
• Liaising with colleagues, lawyers on the other side of the transaction and clients.
Skills and experience:
• You will possess strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications
• You will be able to demonstrate exceptional organisation skills as well as your high attention to detail
• You will provide a first rate client service both internally and externally
You will be a committed team player with excellent communication and organisational skills – working to client deadlines will be key to your role. You will have experience within a real estate team and will have strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications and are able to demonstrate your aptitude and attitude to delivering excellent client service.
In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also require awareness and full participation in the firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities really can shine through.
Email this vacancy to a friend