about 1 month ago
A Multiservice Law Firm in Manchester is looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to join their fast growing team; the Firm is continuously growing, providing the highest standard of Legal Services.
The Legal Cashier will be processing clients to office account transfers in accordance with the solicitor’s accounts rules; also posting client account, office account cheques and receipts.
Duties will include transferring monies between client account and designated deposit accounts, Sending TT’s Bacs and Faster payments using the Barclays bank online system and also checking and posting of bills. The Legal Cashier will be dealing with all reporting including month end reports; as well as purchasing ledger and handling sage payrolls and recording staff holidays. Also dealing with banking of client and office cheques as well as reconciling client account and office account bank statements. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Legal Cashier to progress their career within a successful Law Firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Posting client account and office account cheques
• Processing client to office account transfers in accordance with the solicitor’s accounts rules
• Reconciling client account and office account bank statements
• Sending TT’s Bacs and Faster payments using the Barclays bank online system
• Posting all office and client account receipts
• Transferring monies between client account and designated deposit accounts
• Banking of client and office cheques
• Checking and posting of bills
• All reporting including month end reports
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 – £27,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 05.09.2017
• Reference: NM102
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
23 days ago
only 5 days until close