20 days ago
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Retention Team
Salary: Competitive Package including excellent flexible benefits scheme
Slater Gordon Group are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant or Administrator to join our Retention Team based in our Liverpool office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven office experience to join a leading Law firm. The hours of work will include shifts between 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, on a weekly basis and occasional Saturday working will be required.
Responsibilities to include;
• Completing duplicate checks within the system
• Identifying missing data for claims
• Vetting medical mandate and managing instructions to nominated agency
• Undertaking daily review of ULR non retained
• Undertaking postal duties
• Facilitating the transfer of conflict cases to alternative solicitors
• Contacting clients and third party’s where necessary
What we are looking for;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office for processing queries
• Ideally possess some experience in a customer service environment
• Professional approach
• Good organisational skills
• Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills
• Law experience is desirable
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a positive and inviting work environment and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading International Law firm.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas. Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying then please follow the online application process.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
6 days ago
only 15 days until close