3 months ago
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Leading Law Firm
Salary: Competitive Package including excellent flexible benefits scheme
Slater Gordon Solutions are currently recruiting for Legal Assistants in our Fareham office. These positions would suit those with office based Administration or Customer Services experience, interested in working for a leading Law firm.
Responsibilities to include;
• Assisting with queries relating to funding
• Working closely with our Legal Advisors and advising them of any queries
• Producing letters
• Helping obtain information from client
• Chasing medical insurance documentation
• Securing invoices from suppliers
• Providing photocopying support for the team
• Collecting and distributing team post
• Ad hoc case management duties
What we are looking for;
As a Legal Assistant you will be working in a busy team environment liaising clients with colleagues so we require the following
• Relevant administration experience
• Good IT skills including Microsoft office
• A professional approach
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Someone who works well in fast pace environment
• Knowledge of legal processes is desirable but not essential
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a positive and inviting work environment and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading International Law firm.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying then please follow the online application process.