6 months ago
Job Title: Legal Advisor, Legal Advice Team
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Legal Advisor within our Legal Advice department in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s largest law firms.
* Provide legal advice on a broad spectrum of the law including family/matrimonial matters, consumer issues, property, wills &probate and employment law.
* Primary point of contact for numerous trade unions.
* Understand the needs of clients and provide a high level of customer service.
* Conducting legal research for all queries which can’t be answered immediately.
* Managing enquiries from existing clients regarding the progress of their enquiry using bespoke databases.
What we are looking for;
In order to apply for this role you must be LPC qualified
Experience in legal research on legal databases such as PLC
Confident and professional telephone manner
Excellent communication skills
Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a positive and inviting work environment with the opportunity to develop your career with a leading, international law firm.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying, please follow the online application process by clicking the “Apply” button on the left hand side. If your application is shortlisted, a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.