6 months ago
Job Title: Legal Administrator- Serious and Specialist Injury
Salary: Competitive Package including excellent flexible benefits scheme
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator to join our Serious and Specialist Injury Team in our Sheffield office. The role is primarily to provide support to fee earners within the practice group ensuring that all duties such as typing and general administration are completed promptly and efficiently.
Duties will include;
Preparing letters and printing documentation
Typing and data entry
Answering incoming calls on behalf of the team
Arranging meetings and maintaining files
* Providing administrative support to nominated fee earner
* Maintaining files from opening to archiving
* Effectively handling post (incoming, outgoing and filing)
* Undertaking court work, such as completing court forms
* Conducting legal research
Knowledge and Skills requirements
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* Ideally experience working with Case Management Systems
* Excellent typing skills
* A willingness to learn and must be a quick learner
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Able to work on own initiative
* Ability to cope with tight deadlines
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting state of the art work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a top International law firm.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying then please follow the online application process. Should your details be shortlisted, a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.