Job Title: Legal Team Administrator
Location: London, E14
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a global owner-operator of petroleum vessels and provides safe, high quality maritime logistics solutions and services for the world's oil companies and trading houses.
They are now looking for an experienced Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant to join their team in in London, E14. In this role you will provide secretarial and administration support to the Global Director Legal and the wider global legal team. On occasions, you will support HR Europe with confidential matters/HR Admin.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Deliver and maintain a high quality and professional secretarial service to the Global Legal Director and global Legal & Corporate Secretariat team.
- Update and maintain an efficient and accessible library of the team's common information and reports in the relevant legal document management database and /or filing system.
- Proof reading, amending, formatting, legal documentation according to the team's requirements.
- Coordinate internal/ external meetings, conferences and board meetings (in Europe), including liaising with clients directors and senior executives, managing diaries, arranging refreshments and documentation and collation and printing of documents if required.
- Process the necessary purchase orders for the Legal team / London office, including setting up new vendors within the relevant system (SAP).
- Prepare and co-ordinate meeting packs, including board packs for Europe and PowerPoint presentations as and when required.
- Draft meeting minutes, memos and follow up actions as required.
Legal Team Administrator:
- Arrange complex travel for the Global Director, Legal and Legal team members, ensuring all aspects of the travel and accommodation are covered.
- Manage the Director's diary by organising appointments and meetings.
- Act as a gatekeeper for the Director, handling all incoming queries.
- Support the London office with general administration and cover receptionist duties as required.
- Support the Insurance team on the administration of the war risk insurance.
- Sort incoming mail for the team and Director.
- Provide cover support for the other London Team Admins when away on leave etc.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous secretarial/ PA experience within a legal team (essential).
- Previous experience of using SAP (desirable).
- Excellent advanced Microsoft Office user.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload using own initiative.
- Able to work calmly under pressure, ensuring constant attention to detail.
- Flexible to working additional hours and travel to Europe if required.
To apply, please select the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.