4 months ago
Our client is recruiting for an Administrator to join their law firm in Cheshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Collate information from various areas and produce all daily and weekly reports and distribute where appropriate
* Maintaining communication with other departments
* Create new cases and maintaining existing cases on internal databases
* Observe complete confidentiality on every occasion to protect client and employee information in line with DPA training.
* To follow Treating Customers Fairly policy on each transaction, ensuring the best customer outcome is achieved.
* Dealing with internal and external post on a daily basis
* Update client records according to daily information
* Administration duties as required
* To comply with and be up to date with all aspects of compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering and financial crime awareness.
Knowledge and Skills/Requirements
* A knowledge of legal services
* Good interpersonal skills with presentation that represents the company image.
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Effective verbal and written communication.
* Ability to follow all company policies and core values including Treating Customers Fairly policy.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
13 days ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 9 days until close