A top tier Manchester City Centre based law firm is currently looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to support a team off fee earners.
You will have previous administration experience from either a legal or professional services background. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and respected Manchester City Centre law firm.
You must have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written at all levels.
- Undertake conflict checks across all systems and open files, acknowledging instructions to clients within SLA's.
- Collate initial information received from clients and attach case plans where appropriate, to determine which work flow is triggered (e.g. fast track/multi track/small claim)
- Chase cheques in line with SLA's.
- Archive all closed files, carrying out checks on the files to ensure all balances are nil, MI has been completed and the CRU/NHS obligations have been dealt with.
- Liaise with Solicitors and Policyholders by telephone
- Manage new client creation – arranging for the set-up of rate models, set up in case management and billing systems and liaise with Accounts regarding rates.
For more information, please contact Gemma Taylor on.
Formed in 1999, G2 Legal Limited is one of the largest, privately owned legal recruitment companies with offices throughout the UK and in Sydney, Australia. We are a fully accredited member of APSCO. Please visit our website for more information on the services we provide and current opportunities.