Defendant Large Loss Fee Earner, Liverpool.
Defendant Large Loss Fee Earner required at a national insurance law firm in Liverpool to handle around 30 litigated multi track files.
- National firm with several offices throughout the UK
- Established almost 50 years ago and has grown to be one of the leading providers of legal services in the UK
- Role based in the Liverpool City Centre office
- Large Loss Fee Earner or Solicitor required to join Complex Injury team
- Handling a caseload of around 30 litigated multi track matters
- Cases with a value over £50,000
- Complexity of caseload will be determined based on experience of the candidate
- The caseload will be made up of mainly RTA files
- Large Loss Fee Earning experience
- Qualified Solicitor or Experienced Litigator
- Must have handled a caseload of multi-track files
- Defendant or Claimant background
- Competitive Salary between £30,000 and £50,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Training and Education bursary
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance etc.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.