6 months ago
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Knowledge Management (KM) Lawyer to provide support to the English law structured finance and securitisation practices, working closely with our existing banking KM counsel in London. As part of the London KM team, you will be expected to leverage attorney involvement in the Banking Department’s ongoing KM efforts, in order to create the highest calibre material and to bring practice and market experience to the assets we are producing. We are looking for candidates with good technical skills and interested in being part of an exciting finance practice, supporting and working with the banking KM counsel to develop the global English law banking KM practice.
The role requires a willingness to engage with attorneys, assisting on queries and acting as a sounding board on legal issues, and promoting knowledge development, knowledge databases, sharing and training.
A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
Join our team if you:
* Can develop and deliver innovative KM strategy and priorities for the English law structured finance, derivatives and securitisation teams
* Excel in a consultative environment where you can support our lawyers and key stakeholders
* Can develop and deliver training sessions for the English law banking practice
* Enjoy business development initiatives including preparing thought leadership pieces
* Exceptional English law training and experience
* A strong amount of fee earning experience in a leading structured finance practice
* Superior problem solving skills relating to both technical issues and administrative coordination
* Outstanding knowledge of general banking, security and structured finance law
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance, a pension plan, wellness programs, employee discounts and more.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
London, London, City of, United Kingdom