7 months ago
My client is an SRA and Lexcel accredited law firm based in West Yorkshire. Based out of a modern business park with on site parking and and a contemporary office space with excellent motorway links, they are currently seeking to appoint paralegals or legal assistants with a wide variety of experience ranging from 6 months within Personal Injury motor claims. My client is a pro active training provider.
The successful Candidate will have a minimum of 6 months' experience within RTA and the ability to deliver a high standard of work. Paralegals with the competence to utilise the MOJ portal will also be strongly considered. Ultimately, this role demands a hardworking, motivated and career hungry individual who is willing to move up the ranks aggressively. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to progress their career within a multi service law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• You will have a minimum of 6 months' experience within Personal Injury
• You will have experience utilising the MOJ portal from stage 1 onwards
• Experience within credit hire is highly desirable
• Ability to build strong relationships with your clients
• Location: West Yorkshire
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £19,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Date: 25-04-2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Michael Kahn who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.