2 months ago
Closing Date: 20/10/2017
We are seeking a Junior Executive Assistant to provide support to our Operations Director and her Management Team. You will form the core of our dedicated operations team. You’ll be providing general assistance including extensive project support and diary management which will involve regular liaison with key stakeholders across the business in order to fact find and ascertain information. You will also be required to prepare and maintain reports, presentations, and action logs; attend and take notes at high level meetings, and ensure complete confidentiality at all times. This is a busy, varied and sometimes challenging role, where you will need a high degree of self-management and initiative in order to deliver to tight deadlines.
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
* To support the Operations Director and Management Team in ensuring the efficient running of the business by providing a support role for all operations projects and tasks.
* To provide administration support providing timely and accurate information on an ongoing basis.
* Liaising with the Operations Director, Chief Operating Officer, Operations Manager, Departmental Operational Teams, Facilities Team, Risk and Compliance Team, PMO Manager, and being the point of contact for the business for operational issues and queries
* Work closely with the Operations Director and Management Team to provide administration support undertaking all administration duties as requested and be prepared to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
* Promote best practice at all times, acting as a positive role model for the firm’s ethos and values.
* Maintain complete confidentiality surrounding all projects.
* Use discretion in all communications, written and verbal, with any area of the business and third parties.
* Ensure documents are updated accurately and actions chased.
* Liaise and fact find with the business as needed.
* Liaise with third parties as required.
* Project and diary management.
* Schedule and prepare documents, presentations, and statistics for meetings.
* Attend meetings, take minutes and follow up action logs where appropriate with team members.
* Travel between HF offices and other locations as required.
* Collaboratively work with colleagues from across the business.
* Ensure personal awareness of the relevant firm standards, policies and working practices as set out in the Office Manual.
* Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information in compliance with all DPA requirements.
* Ensure up to date knowledge, understanding and implementation of all Horwich Farrelly policies and procedures, liaising with the Operations Management with regards to clarification, advice and guidance as appropriate.
* Use all office equipment efficiently & competently.
* Confidently engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
* Comply with Horwich Farrelly’s practices and procedures.
* From time to time, you will be required to carry out other ad hoc projects and duties as requested by your Manager
* Absolute discretion and confidentiality
* Willingness to work flexibly to meet business needs
* Proactive approach
* Expert knowledge of Excel
* Able to translate data into reports and presentations
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
* Ability to adapt to change
* One year’s experience gained within a comparable environment is desirable, but not essential, as full training will be provided