4 months ago
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Lawyer Jobs
I am currently recruiting for a global leading law firm based in London who have over 2000 employees spread across 3 continents who provide talent and technology to help legal departments adapt to a demanding new era. The firm is now seeking a Junior Corporate Lawyer to join their legal, business, and tech-focused team on a permanent full time basis.
The successful Junior Corporate Lawyer will need experience with Public & private M&A, restructuring and buy-ins, buy-outs, joint ventures and private equity/fund investments with also corporate contracts, including; share purchase agreements, ancillary documents, disclosure letters, engagement letters, confidentiality agreements and shareholder agreements. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress in their career as a Junior Corporate Lawyer.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of solid experience in transactional corporate matters and/or commercial law with excellent academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience is preferred
• High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
• A passion for providing unparalleled client service
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £50,000 - £70,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 16/08/2017
• Reference: YK474
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.