6 months ago
Junior Conveyancing Assistant - Huddersfield Town Centre
We are currently recruiting for a full time Junior Conveyancing Assistant at our Huddersfield Town Centre office. This is an entry level position and an ideal start to a career in law.
Candidates will be able to display a positive 'can do' attitude towards work and learning. Be professional in appearance with a good telephone manner. As a minimum you must have grade C GCSE or above in both Maths and English language.
Overview, required qualifications, skills and experience
* To provide general office, administration and junior secretarial support
* Excellent communication skills
* Good word processing, audio and IT skills
* To provide relief cover for reception and other general office duties
* Flexible approach
* Open new client files and input information on system
* Preparing forms and other documentation
* General secretarial assistance
* Process photocopying requests
* Dealing with general telephone enquiries
* General assistance and support in the department and office
* Provide relief cover for reception, switchboard, and associated duties
* Undertake local deliveries and collections
* To assist with archiving of files and archive records, together with the processing of file retrievals and documentation, as necessary
* Providing cover for other team members
The successful candidate will enjoy a busy hands-on support role. You will be a conscientious, proactive and a thorough team player who takes pride in delivering quality work.
Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience, and the firm offers a benefits package, as well as realistic opportunities for development and progression. Apply now for immediate consideration with your CV and cover letter.