3 months ago
Closing Date: 06/10/2017
Contract:6 month FTC
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
* To provide file and general administration support to Legal Support Teams ensuring all our service level agreements (SLA’s) and management information (MI) deadlines are met.
* To undertake all administration duties as requested and be prepared to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
* To be flexible and be able to adapt to any given business need that could include the following, and any other duties as required:-
* Filing and Scanning
* Processing email instructions
* Sorting and handling daily post
* Document production
* General file administration
* Ad-hoc admin support
* To provide support to other departments and teams as and when required.
* To use all office equipment efficiently & competently.
* To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information in compliance with all DPA requirements.Other responsibilities:
In addition the job holder is required to perform other responsibilities assigned by the management as and when requested which is not exhaustive and may include working in other operational support teams.