about 1 month ago
Interim Legal Counsel - Greenford
My client in Greenford is looking for an interim Legal Counsel to join their legal team, collaborating with marketing, sales, finance, human resources and operations teams to give legal support and guidance on all areas of the business throughout EMEA.
The successful candidate will assist the legal team in a broad range of matters including corporate, commercial, property, media, intellectual property, litigation and regulatory with an emphasis on marketing.
This is a highly responsible role; therefore, candidates should have one to three years' post qualification experience gained in private practice and/or in-house. Specific focus in sponsorship, media, licensing and consumer promotions would also be an advantage. Candidates from top tier organisations with impressive academics and relevant experience are invited to apply.
* Ensuring legal compliance in all areas of the Company's operation.
* Providing legal guidance to the commercial managers of the business.
* Commercial negotiations.
* Drafting, reviewing and advising on commercial contracts.
* Project management.
* Reporting to finance, marketing and sales teams on the status of contracts.
* Managing external legal services providers across EMEA.
This list is for guidance only and the post holder will be required to undertake additional duties in line with the changing needs of the business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* 1-3 years post qualification experience
* Shows high energy and results focus
* Demonstrates personal responsibility for their performance and high curiosity about the business
* Not controlled by the clock
* Proactive, driven, passionate, effective and resourceful
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003