4 months ago
Job Title: New Client Services Advisor - Contact Centre
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a number of Contact Centre Advisors within our New Client Services department in Manchester. We are looking for people with experience in Customer Service or Call Handling who will be the primary point of contact for new and existing clients coming in to the business.
* Primary point of contact for new clients.
* Offer great customer service
* Understand the needs of clients, match their needs to a specific service we offer, discuss the relevant fees and benefits for the client to use our services.
* Empathise and provide a high level of client care at all times
* Responding to and collating overflow calls, ensuring they are transferred to the relevant specialist department
* Capturing call details and allocating new personal injury claims and general law enquiries to our team of specialist lawyers.
* Managing enquiries from existing clients regarding the progress of their enquiry using bespoke databases.
What we are looking for;
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office for processing queries.
Ideally possess some experience in a customer service/contact centre environment.
Good organisational skills
Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
Excellent communication skills
Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a positive and inviting work environment with the opportunity to develop your career with a leading, international law firm.
Who we are; Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying, please follow the online application process by clicking the “Apply” button on the left hand side. If your application is shortlisted for the role a member of the recruitment team will be in contact.