In-House Conveyancer- Cathedral Appointments currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer to join one of the largest housebuilders in the UK in their Exeter office. This role would suit either a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer or a very experienced Paralegal looking to take their next step in their career. If moving away from private practice and into an in-house role appeals to you, then this role could be perfect for you!
Responsibilities of an In-House Conveyancer will include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting a small in-house Conveyancing team with plot sales all over the South West
· Dealing with Conveyancing matters from start to completion
· Liaising with the internal Legal team all over the UK
· Liaising with external bodies, including Estate Agents, Solicitors and Clients
Background/Skills of an In-House Conveyancer:
· Qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or experienced Paralegal with specific Residential Conveyancing experience, ideally within plot sales but this is not essential
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, with good IT skills
If you are an experienced Conveyancer and you are bored of working in private practice and would relish the opportunity to work for a well-known housebuilder as part of their in-house legal team, then please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today. On offer is a competitive salary, 23 days holiday with a Christmas shutdown period, free onsite parking and light and airy offices!
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Plot Sales, Property, In-House, Legal, Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive, Paralegal, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Exeter, Exeter Jobs, Devon Jobs