6 months ago
I am currently working exclusively with a global immigration Firm based in Central London. They are currently seeking to recruit a number of Immigration Caseworkers/Solicitors to join their growing Immigration team.
The successful Immigration Solicitor/Caseworker will work as part of my clients growing and entrepreneurial team, reporting directly to the Head of Department. They will have a working knowledge of the Points based system, preparing and submitting visa applications, permanent residency applications and naturalization applications. Owing to the nature of their clients the quality of work produced is high level and the successful candidate must have attention to detail. The successful Solicitor/Caseworker must be able to manage their own case load and it is very important that they are organised and methodical.
The successful Immigration Solicitor/caseworker will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to take a key role in top quality work for high profile and interesting clients. My client has a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment which provides the ideal platform for an ambitious and skilled Immigration Solicitor/caseworker to thrive.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years' Immigration experience
• Candidate MUST have experience of the Points-Based System in particular Tier 2 and Tier 1 applications as well as other immigration categories and nationality matters.
• Will have an enthusiastic, professional attitude and should be comfortable working within a dynamic and fast-paced team
• Candidate will be required to help us meet our customer acquisition and hit revenue growth targets.
• Must have strong Interpersonal skills
• Candidates will ideally be OISC or SRA regulated
• Location: Central London
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits and commission scheme
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 19/09/2017
• Reference: HB485
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (Central London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close