about 1 month ago
A successful Legal Centre is looking to recruit an In House Immigration Solicitor to join them on a permanent position. The Centre provides high quality learning with professional Legal advice; as a result of their success and growth, they are offering the Immigration Solicitor the opportunity contribute towards the Centre’s growth and success.
The immigration Solicitor must have good knowledge of Immigration policies, with extensive EEA applications, appeals and judicial review experience. The Solicitor will be expected to have excellent verbal, drafting and interpersonal skills; in addition to possessing a high standard of Client care; with good organisational skills. They must demonstrate the ability to produce consistently high-quality work under tight deadlines, with a proven track record in generating contacts and attracting new business. This role provides the in House Solicitor specializing in Immigration with the opportunity to gain more experience and progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Needs to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and time management skills
• Ability to manage their own workload effectively
• Must have experience within Immigration Law
• Location: Manchester
• Salary Range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Date: 24.01.2018
• Reference: YJ648
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?