about 1 month ago
I am currently working with an Immigration Specialist Law Firm based in Central London. They are currently seeking to recruit a Russian or Ukrainian Speaking Immigration Solicitor to join their Immigration department.
The successful Immigration Solicitor will be either OISC registered or SRA regulated, with a minimum of 2 years’ Immigration experience as the successful candidate will manage their own caseload. Have working knowledge of preparing and submitting visa applications (ideally Tier 1), permanent residency applications and naturalization applications. Owing to the nature of our clients the quality of work produced is high level and the successful candidate must have attention to detail. The successful Solicitor must be able to manage their own case load and it is very important that they are organised and methodical.
Ideally the successful Immigration Solicitor will have experience of the Points-Based System in particular as well as other immigration categories and nationality matters. He/she will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ Immigration experience
• Candidates who are OISC accredited or SRA Regulated
• Russian or Ukrainian language skills are a requirement for this position
• Excellent knowledge of the immigration rules and regulations
• You must be a "seasoned closer" by opening and closing deals with immigration purposes
• Confident user of CRM systems
• Location: Central London
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £60,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 11.10.2017
• Reference: YK580
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.