3 months ago
I am currently working with a well-established and reputable Law Firm in London. Due to continuous growth within the Firm, they are now seeking an Immigration Caseworker to join their team in Central London on a full-time permanent basis.
The Immigration Caseworker must have at least a year experience within Immigration, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The Caseworker must be able to maintain appropriate levels of legal knowledge and cascading information as appropriate, as well as participating in general office, financial, business development and marketing activities. They should also be able to manage their own caseload, holding previously experience in both Business and Private Immigration. This is a great opportunity for a highly qualified individual seeking a rewarding career within a fantastic Law Firm in Central London, gaining more experience within the Immigration Sector and also progressing their career as an Immigration Caseworker.
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least a year experience within Immigration
• Passionate about immigration law with a strong desire to learn and develop
• Strong commercial awareness combined with enthusiasm for business development and marketing
• Hard-working with excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A good team player who is motivated and can work on their own initiative
• Excellent IT and research skills
• Location: Central London
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 30.05.2017
• Reference: HB314
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
9 days ago
only 20 days until close
8 days ago
only 21 days until close