A leading national immigration firm is seeking an immigration caseworker to join its expandng team in Leicester.
The role will involve:
- Draft witness statements, skeleton arguments, representations and other complex documents and letters using word-processor.
- Ensure all contact with the client and any other action taken in respect of cases is recorded on attendance notes and regularly updated on the database.
- Liaise with Immigration Authorities, other agencies, and groups as required.
- Interview and advise clients regarding tier1, tier2, Immigration/Asylum & human rights law, procedure, and practice.
- Provide guidance to clients on completion of documents.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience of handling their own caseload
- Have IAAS or OISC accreditation
- Have excellent communication skills