6 months ago
£15000 - £25000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Caseworker Jobs
My client is a leading law firm staffed by lawyers who are devoted to providing a professional and legal service working with clients on both a national and local level. They are committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service.
Due to expansion they are currently looking to appoint an Immigration Caseworker to join their Immigration department in their Bedfordshire Office.
Successful caseworkers must have a minimum 1 Year experience within an Immigration environment and will have a working knowledge of preparing and submitting visa applications (ideally Tier 1), permanent residency applications and naturalisation applications.
Owing to the nature of our clients the quality of work produced is high level and the successful candidate must have attention to detail, be able to manage their own case load and it is very important that they are organised and methodical.
Ideally candidates must have experience in a wide range of immigration categories and nationality matters. They should be driven, energetic, and able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Immigration Caseworker to further their career in a reputable and well established law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Immigration Department.
• Ideally experience of the Points-Based System in particular as well as other immigration categories and nationality matters.
• Will have an enthusiastic, professional attitude and should be comfortable working within a dynamic and fast-paced team
• Required to help us meet our customer acquisition and hit revenue growth targets.
• Must have strong Interpersonal skills
• Candidates who are OISC accredited would also be a bonus requirement
• Location: Bedfordshire
• Salary range (DOE): £15,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 29/08/2017
• Reference: SD14
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Sarah Dean (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
14 days ago
only 2 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close