6 months ago
Closing Date: 25/01/2018
To partner the Firm to build solid working relationships with managers, ensuring they are up to date with relevant employment law and that they have the capability to deal employee relations.
The main duties of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
* Coach managers in developing a performance culture of feedback and communication to their team using the appropriate Firm tools
* Advising, coaching and guiding on ER cases helping to reduce risk.
* Maintaining up to date and in depth understanding of current employment law, knowing where to access it and the impact of it on the Firm
* Create, implement and review a project / strategy in line with Firm project plan.
* Organizational and people capability, helping our people become better versions of themselves to meet the current and future needs of our Firm.
* Longer term resource and talent management planning for present and future success; creating a long term sustainable Firm.
* Consulting on the people implications of organizational change and coaching our people to lead, develop and grow our talent through change
* Acting as an ambassador for our HR team, driving a consistent way of working
* Taking the time to have a depth of understanding of employees’ roles and responsibilities in order to support them.
* Understanding the key Firm drivers, organizational goals, vision and how HR’s strategy is aligned to drive Firm performance.
* Understanding the HR Service Delivery model and articulating it in a clear, compelling and memorable way.
* Creating short term and long term succession across a broad range of roles in order to future proof the Firm and ensure the Leadership Teams are fully engaged in the importance and delivery of the HR strategy
* Ensuring through the talent identification process you put the necessary steps in place to help our people fulfil their ambitions.
* Acting as the performance improvement driver coaching your employees to deliver a positive people management culture.
* Understanding how to evaluate and measure performance at Horwich Farrelly.
* Using your knowledge and experience to identify opportunities and risks supporting your employees to close gaps that will drive Firm performance
* During transitions of change, acting as a positive Firm role model, coaching your customer through change, helping them understand the Firm rationale guiding them to the end goal
* Helping to create ER policy and understanding how and why it affects our employees.
* Supporting employees through the family friendly processes, ensuring all records are kept up to date including relevant payroll requirements.
* Coaching, mentoring and guiding your line management to continually become better versions of themselves.
* Assisting the HR Director with the preparation of statistical analysis of all areas under HR responsible that will provide the Firm with relevant and meaningful information from which the Firm and the HR function can develop.
* To assist with the efficient running of the office generally
* In addition the employee is required to perform other responsibilities assigned by the partnership as requested.