19 days ago
Closing Date: 31/10/2017
The HR Administration Team Leader role is a key role within the HR department. You will work as an integral part of the team which is responsible for delivering accurate and efficient HR administrative support and processes through the effective management and co-ordination of the HR Administration Team.
The role requires the HR Administration Team Leader to take ownership for the operational delivery of the HR Administrative service to the business, ensuring a quality service is provided to internal stakeholders and employees in line with Horwich Farrelly policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
This role would be ideal for someone who is organised with exceptional attention to detail, enjoys analytics and who has a passion for working within an administrative environment. The right candidate will thrive on providing excellent levels of service and support to the immediate HR team and the wider business.
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
To promote and deliver a highly professional HR Administration service to the Firm, via the delivery of an effective, efficient and bespoke HR administrative and support services.
To lead, motivate and develop the HR Administrators to ensure best practice in the provision of HR Administration.
* Lead the continuous review and improvement of process and procedures within the team, incorporating where appropriate colleague, team member feedback, with a view to improving the administrative systems and operational Cost.
* Manage the processes through effective controls, quality checks and observations on a structured basis, to ensure high levels of accuracy are embedded across the team and are incorporated in team performance objectives.
* Participate fully in defining targets, standards and service levels to ensure they meet the needs both of the Firm and internal stakeholder.
* Resolve internal stakeholder issues, further escalating significant problems as appropriate and identifying and highlighting trends / emerging issues to enable their early resolution.
* To evaluate, develop and maintain the HR Database in order to support the strategy requirements provided by the HR Director.
* To provide statistical and management information reports at the request of line management and HR Director.
* To manage the HR administration of changes to employment status, including the preparation of contractual documentation.
* To collate and complete all documentation required to process payroll in an accurate and effective manner.
* To ensure that all electronic and paper based personnel records are securely stored.
* To support the HR Director in the calculation and payment of the Firm’s Reward Schemes.
* To administer the firm’s benefit package including Pension Scheme and PHI, PMI, Childcare Vouchers & Bike to Work Scheme.
* To support the firm’s recruitment process, liaising with online job agencies and line managers.
In addition the job holder is required to perform other responsibilities assigned by the management as requested.
* Minimum 3yrs experience in an Administration Management position – Essential
* Advanced user of Excel – Essential
* Experience and ability to produce reports/statistics from relevant Database Systems – Essential
* Excellent customer service skills with previous experience of supporting a wide range of stakeholders/ employees across varying business channels – Essential
* Ability to analyse problems and devise effective solutions– Essential
* Complete discretion regarding all aspects of confidentiality and data protection – Essential
* Previous Line Management experience – Essential
* HR Benefit Management experience – Desirable