about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a Specialist solicitors firm, they are currently seeking to recruit a Holiday sickness manager to join and head the Holiday Sickness Department in their Manchester office.
The successful candidate will possess with experience in managing a team within a law firm, specifically for holiday.
The successful applicant will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate and excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to contribute towards the growth of the department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor to further progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Will possess experience in the managing Holiday sickness department within a law firm
• Will have previously dealt with own caseload from inception through to completion
• You will have good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Will have the ability to work under pressure and will have a friendly and helpful disposition
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £28,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 29/08/2017
• Reference: NM76
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
6 days ago
only 8 days until close