about 1 month ago
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with Top Tier Legal 500 Law Firm who offer a range of legal services. The firm are now looking to recruit a Holiday Claims Solicitor / Legal Executive/ Experienced Fee Earner on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be undertaking the fee-earning work within the firm’s Travel and Holiday Claims Personal Injury Department and will be expected to meet financial targets with fee income and recording chargeable hours. The successful candidate will be handling their own caseload from inception to completion of Fast-Track and Multi-Track Travel/Holiday personal injury cases. The caseload will most entail holiday illness or accident claims, with work funded mainly on BTE/LEI terms and there will be some CFA work.
The right candidate will be expected to contribute towards the general success of the department in reference to the Department’s business plan and once you have passed probation you may be asked to undertake some managerial team leader type responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Holiday Claims/Travel sector
• Extensive knowledge of Travel and Holiday Personal Injury Law, including procedural and practical skills
• Strong IT Skills, ability to use a case management system
• Experience dealing with the general public and excellent client care
• A fee-earning track record and proven results of hitting financial targets.
• Location: Kingston
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK932
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (Central London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close