A Deputy Head of Conveyancing is sought to join the Manchester office of this leading, national firm.
- Innovative and market-leading conveyancing firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture committed to the future of residential conveyancing
- You will proactively lead, coach, manage, develop and support conveyancing managers and the site
- Build, utilise and manage introducer contacts
- Coach and Mentor conveyancing managers
- Organise the teams to ensure company targets are met
- Be actively involved in projects
- Review MI reports, compliance, client satisfaction
- be actively involved in recruitment, retention, development and promotion
- Based in Manchester
- You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will be able to demonstrate previous management of large teams of conveyancers
- You will be able to demonstrate previous coaching and mentoring experience
- You will possess excellent problem solving and client care skills
- You will have a good understanding of the technical conveyancing process
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- Additional market-leading benefits package
- Supportive with professional development
- Agile working is considered
- Collaborative and friendly working environment
- Fantastic technology and innovative processes
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.