Head of Clinical Negligence – Warwickshire
PQE / Experience: 5PQE+
Commutable from: Birmingham, Warwickshire, Coventry, Rugby, Solihull, Redditch, West Midlands
Salary: £50,000-£70,000 The company:
Our client is a full-service law firm, and one of the largest and longest standing in the Warwickshire area. Their ethos is one of respect, with emphasis being placed across the firm on the provision of superb client-care. An established and forward thinking firm offering interesting, challenging and rewarding career opportunities. They benefit from strong expertise in family and private client matters, medical negligence, personal injury, immigration, civil and commercial litigation, commercial property, conveyancing, criminal law and employment law. LEXCEL accredited and a member of the Law Society CQS panel. The opportunity:
A new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Department, Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury. The successful candidate will manage the department, providing strong leadership to the team, including financial management and budgeting, departmental risk compliance and performance and development of staff, as well as handling your own caseload and developing work in the Firm’s office locations. You will work closely with other team members to provide an excellent service, so well developed communication and organisational skills, as well as proficiency in IT, are key.
In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for an interesting, challenging and rewarding career in this well-established and forward-thinking Firm. The particulars:
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
The next step:
- 5PQE+ in Clinical Negligence/Personal Injury with up-to-date knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- Driving licence and use of own vehicle essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience of case management systems and time recording
- Knowledge and understanding of current AML regulations, SRA Accounts Rules and Code of Conduct
- Awareness of cybersecurity and data protection issues and legislation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); skilled in dealing sensitively with clients
- Good working knowledge and application of accounting and finance systems within the Firm
- To work outside strict office hours as necessary.
To register your interest in this Head of Clinical Negligence vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit